Lisa Casasanta (Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals) joins Mercy Medical Center and the Sisters of Providence Health System (MA) as vice president of population health.
Nabil Chehade, MD (HealthSpan Physicians and the Ohio Permanente Medical Group) (OH) joins MetroHealth System as SVP of population health.
Cerner reports in its earnings call that its HealtheIntent population health management solution has been purchased by more than 100 clients, and that it sold two PHM deals of over $5 million.
Employer-focused care management company Telligen acquires corporate wellness program company Total Well-being for an undisclosed sum. Total Well-Being President and Founder Colleen Reilly will assume the role of Telligen’s vice president of employee well-being.
Pathway Health will add Virtual Health’s population health management technologies, including predictive analytics, risk stratification, clinical analysis, and workflow management, to its line of consulting services for the post acute-care market.
- Healthwise and Intelligent Medical Objects will exhibit at the Allscripts Client Experience August 9-11 in Las Vegas.
- Nordic will sponsor the Collaboration of Revenue Cycle Epic Users Conference August 10-12 in Portland.
- GE Healthcare President and CEO John Flannery continues his LinkedIn series on “The Top 10 Reasons Transformation is the New Normal for Healthcare.”
- Preparing for Epic implementation: Your go-live playbook [podcast] (Nordic)
- The next generation of Healthcare IT solutions must create value for the clinician (NVoq)